Oppidan is a Twin Cities-based property development firm operating on a national scale and offering a wide range of real estate and management services. BT built Oppidan’s previous website, and a separate website for a residential community they developed, a few years back.
Recently BT redeveloped Oppidan.com in order to modernize the design, implement a responsive user interface, and enhance functionality. This included a planning and definition phase to diagram content and functionality for execution, as well as content management support to help make it all come together.
The website features include:
- Properties Directory — List and map views of available and sold properties, with detailed information about each. The directory includes advanced search tools for geographic location, property type, size, and other custom attributes, all of which can be controlled using VenYou CMS in a simple manner.
- Property Groups — A new content feature that allows Oppidan to group properties and publish content about the group as a whole, such as the extensive work they are doing in the Bakken region of North Dakota.
- Services & Markets — CMS-controlled primary content to describe the kind of work Oppidan does and who they do it for.
- News & Media — Articles for press releases, media coverage, blog posts, and more.
- Social Integration — Links to Oppidan’s social properties, integration of their Twitter feed into their website, and tools for users to share content.
- Responsive User Interface — All content, including full property search tools, listings, and details, display beautifully from large to small screens, creating a fantastic user experience on any device.
Bicycle Theory is an expert web development and award-winning design team based in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, MN.