BT recently designed and produced a new website for Peace Coffee, replacing the previous Website, Pocket Guide Website, and Wonderland Park Coffee Shop Website we built three years ago.
They (and we) liked the look and feel of the old site, so BT brought that forward into a modern, responsive interface that included new brand elements. We also reorganized content and navigation based on analysis of website usage and Peace Coffee’s strategic and operational goals.
We’re very proud of the result, which includes these features:
- Refined and Responsive Navigation — The primary navigation menu, including account, cart, and search utilities, are always available in desktop and tablet view. In mobile, the full navigation is available in a slide-in, scrollable menu.
- E-commerce — You can buy your beans and lots of other great stuff (I love my new mugs!) on the website. This was available before, but now the entire catalog and cart is designed to work great on smartphones and tablets too.
- Locations — Peace Coffee recently opened their second coffee shop, and needed to include distinct coffee shop and office/roastery locations on their new website. Using a responsive interface, you can also find Peace Coffee’s beans or brew at hundreds of retail locations.
- Map My Beans — Want to learn more about the farms Peace Coffee sources organic coffee beans from in transparent, fair trade partnerships? Interested in seeing who grew the beans in your beloved Guatemalan Dark Roast or Morning Glory Breakfast Blend? Explore the directory, click through from the product pages, or scan the QR code on the back of your bag.
- Wholesale — An important audience segment for Peace Coffee is wholesale partners like retailers, offices (yes, your office coffee could be Peace Coffee), or charitable causes. The new website includes a primary section for potential partners to learn and inquire, and a custom form collects details which flow directly into Salesforce.
- Blog, Education, and Events — Beyond creating masterfully roasted coffee, Peace Coffee is an authoritative source on coffee education, and an active participant in the vibrant Minneapolis and surrounding community. Read up about the coffee world in their new blog. Go say hello, and get coffee and high fives at an event. Peace Coffee is also a great resource for learning how to brew like a pro or pick up a recipe from their baristas.
- Content and Order Management — Peace Coffee can easily control all their content, manage order fulfillment, and generate e-commerce and accounting reports using VenYou.
Bicycle Theory is an expert web development and award-winning design team based in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, MN.